Photosynthesis and Cellular Respiration Webquest
- In what organelle does the process of Photosynthesis occur? Draw a diagram of the organelle
- In what organelle does the process of Respiration occur? Draw a diagram of the organelle
- Compare and contrast both structures and their function. In what ways are they the same? In what ways are they different?
- In what type of cells do Cellular Respiration and Photosynthesis take place?
- How do plants and animals obtain energy?
- Why are animal cells not capable of carrying out Photosynthesis?
- Photosynthesis and Respiration can be summarized into equations. Write the equations and how do they relate to one another.
- Identify the parts of the plant involved in Photosynthesis.
- Distinguish between the light and dark reactions of Photosynthesis.
- Explain what ATP is, how it is formed, and what is its role in Photosynthesis and Respiration.
- How are glycolysis and the citric acid cycle used in Respiration? Are they used equally in anaerobic and aerobic respiration? Why or Why not?
- What are the 2 main types of anaerobic respiration?
Cellular Respiration Websites