Team Synergy's Policies and Procedures
- Tardy Policy: In the classroom, in their seat, working. The student will get 1 freebie/warning after that, they will be reported to office tardy.
- Bathroom Policy: Decided by the teacher. Must be filled out in the agenda and have teacher signature.
- Late Work Policy: Students will have up to three (3) days to turn in a homework assignment. If work is not turned in on time, up to 15% will be taken off for lateness. If work is more than three (3) days late, it will be recorded as a zero (0). Students will also record their missing work in their agenda (and request teacher signature next to it), and fill out the "No Assignment" form to acknowledge their missing work.
- Sharpening Pencil Policy: First 5 minutes of class have 2 pencils sharpened. NO PENS ALLOWED! Student's must grade in a different color other than pencil.
- Hand raising: In order to talk in the classroom the student must show respect to the teachers and their peers by raising their hand in the classroom.
- Agenda Policy: Students will fill out their agenda in each class on Monday. They will also use this Agenda to be able to get out of the classroom. NO AGENDA…NO LEAVING!
- Food, Drinks, Gum: No food or drinks in the classroom except water. Gum will be allowed, however we must not see it or hear it. If gum is found anywhere in the classroom gum privileges will be taken away from that class hour.
- No backpacks to class!!